Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Tale of Five Gamers: JB's Blades of Khorne

Hi Folks,

Very long time no see! So although the blog has been quiet, we've all been churning out plenty of figures. I'll post some of my backlog up for you guys to see.

Anyway, as Stonedrose said we're doing a Tale of Gamers painting challenge with an aim to play Path to Glory. I had just started my 30K and 40K Daemons army with some Nurgle units, with a view to move onto Khorne next. So this challenge seemed like a great way to kill two birds with one stone #twobirdskullsfortheskullthrone


So I've randomly generated my Warband, the first unit of which is 10 Bloodletters.
I'll be honest with you, they're not my best work however I had a really good time painting them. Not really sure why either to be honest, I just found myself really wanting to do another squad afterwards.

My Warband will continue to grow over the coming months and I'll keep you all in the loop :)

Thanks Folks!
JB

1 comment: