Search This Blog

Friday 5 April 2019

Tale of Five Gamers- Call of the Brayherd

So my beastmen project is inspired by the original Tale of Four Gamers, with my army choice and colour scheme being shamelessly taken from Paul Sawyers beastmen. 




I was never keen on the children of chaos until I read the tale of gamers and then it was a project I was keen on but never got round to. I’m a bit fan of the original beastmen aesthetic i.e. the goat-man. So expect a lot of that!

Whilst the herdstone model is great and I will do one, I’m also keen to do my own, so we will see how that goes.




I rolled my army at random just like JB, I started with a beast lord and my five choices are:

- Great Bray Shaman
- 10 Gors
- 10 Ungor Raiders
- 3 Bullgors (count as two choices)

I bought a start collecting box and a beast lord which covers most of it, so off we go! Here are the first ten Gors, I’m really pleased with them and love the models, we will see if I still love them once I do more!

Onward on the path to glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment