Search This Blog

Thursday 30 November 2017

Cortus Dreadnought of the XII Legion

Hello Folks,

Finished my World Eater Contemptor Dreadnought.







The choice of two close combat weapons was an easy one for me, I mean...he's a World Eater. One thing which is new for me is that I'm using the Cortus Contemptor rather than the regular one. I really liked the description, especially where it said "unstable interment", this also felt really appropriate for the 12th Legion. Plus the Rage special rule never hurt.

More World Eaters soon, I have 10 Red Butchers left to do then I'll have to buy some more stuff. I'll be honest I'm really not looking forward to painting 7 or 8 Drop Pods. If anyone has any good tips on painting Drop Pods please let me know.

Thanks guys
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment