Search This Blog

Monday 27 November 2017

Kharn Captain of the 6th

Hey Folks,

So I finished Kharn. I love him, I really do! Loved painting him and love to model.
Took me a little under a week to get him finished and honestly it was a pleasure. I just kept referring to the images on FW and tried my level best to match it (except for the Ultramarine).

Anyway so I finished Kharn and was super chuffed with myself. I was really proud. I was so proud in fact that I took him out of the cabinet to show my friends...and that was where everything went wrong. So I was taking him back upstairs and promptly left him on the stairs...slap bang in the middle so there would be no chance of me forgetting about him. Well I did forget about him, right until the moment I stood on him at 3am.

Well I stayed up, fixed him and painted away as much of the damaged as I could and I was happy again.
Anyway I'm happy with him again and he's ready to slaughter some loyalists!

Thanks
JB

2 comments:

  1. Resurrection from the Loyal to the Heretic! Nice face pattern of blood looking distinctly like the Chaos Star...

    ReplyDelete