Search This Blog

Thursday 23 November 2017

Shadespire: Sepulchral Guard




As Shadespire has really taken off at the Club I could not help but get swept up in the excitement. There is only a small band of warriors to paint I realised they would need a lot of love and attention. I got my copy of the main rules and the Sepulchral Guard Set as in my opinion are the best looking miniature skeletons GW has ever done.



So, I set to work and managed to get them all done in one day. I won’t go too much into a painting guide with them but here is the colours I used
GW:
Mournfang Brown
Rhinox Hide
Iron Breaker
Ryzer Rust
Ulthuan Grey
Typhus Corrosion
Abbaddon Black
Nuln Oil
Agrax Earthshade
Valljo:
Stone Grey
DunkelGrau (Air)
Flat Brown
Prussian Blue
Magic Blue
Dead White (Air)

Vampire counts style shield


None Shall Pass!


From the back


Very "Jason and the Argonauts" pose


I am happy with how they came out and thoroughly enjoyed their one outing on the board (Even though Stoned Roses Orruks give them a good kicking.)
Next time… More Nightlords from me in Part 3 of into heresy and maybe some bloodbowl to start the Christmas
Thanks
Daveco

No comments:

Post a Comment