Search This Blog

Monday 8 January 2018

Raven Guard - Dark Furies

Here we go with some more ravenguard. Dark Furies are top figures, but due to the paint job a bit understated, but maybe that’s raven guard all over!

I did the wings with a grey face using an airbrush, it seems to have come out ok, but the wings seem partial to chipping despite a coat of matt varnish.







Bit of metallic weatherin on the jump packs to finish, I suspect this would look quite good army wide. However, they’re kind of all done now and it’s hard to go back an army!



Since my army is quite shooty, it’s hard to find a role for these guys and I struggled to use them initially. However, eventually I settled using them to fight fires as a reactive defensive unit. They’re a bit expensive for that but they seem to do it well!



1 comment:

  1. They are fantastic sculpts and you have done a decent subdued RG scheme there mate, great stuff

    ReplyDelete