Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Working for the Weekender

Evening everyone, Abe here

  So it's that time of year again when the masses of heresy players far and wide feel the inexorable pull towards Nottingham. This is one of the greatest migrations in the world and to this day the motivations of the migrating herds remains a mystery to the scientific community.

Like this but with far more D6's
   While Stonedrose talked about this here I'd like to add my own spin on it. This years weekender will more than likely be tinged with a modicum of sadness, due to the notable abscence of the founder of the heresey system Alan Bligh.
1974 - 2017
    Despite this the show must go on and we all have all of our own areas we are looking forward too, as Stoned has said I will be looking at Dark Angels and there was some talk of daemons last year, which is something I've wanted to include in my Emperors Children for some time.

I don't know what's happening here but it makes me feel funny
  There is also an exciting announcment due from me and JB but you'll have to wait a little before you find out what that is.
No not that

  So if you do happen to spot us around do feel free to say hello, we're pretty easy to spot in a crowd.

Pictured: The last Magnus' Folly night out
  So till then, happy gaming friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment