Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Raven Guard- Armoured Proteus Landraider

After all the excitement of the Weekender and the battlereport, I think it’s time to get back to what Magnusfolly does best, lots of painted heresy stuff!

Why have a landraider in your Ravenguard army? Well when it’s an armoured proteus and messed with reserves, that’s when!




The main reason I have one of these is because it was one of the first Heresy tanks available and I was buying everything at the time! It was for my original Thousand Sons army, when that became defunct and I sold it, I repainted this model for my Raven Guard.



I tend to fill this with seekers, they’re a bit of a nightmare on the first round of shooting if you nominate the right unit. The proteus’ scout move gets them in rapid fire range! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment