Search This Blog

Monday 18 December 2017

House Delaque Gang

Necromunda is out and over at Section 8 we’ve been getting ready. I’ve been in the hobby a while, so I have some of my old necromunda gangs. I’ve decided to paint my Delaques as I suspect there will be a lot of Escher and Goliath gangs kicking around.











I love the aesthetic of the Delaques, super sneaky and dark. Some of these classic figures still look great, rebased on t(e new necromunda themed bases and they’re ready to go!


The Boss- Reet Sai’d’fred



One shifty looking bloke...







I love this figure, he looks like he’s sneaking around a corner

Fingers crossed some of the others will have their gangs done soon and we can play some games!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm agonizing over whether to give my old Delaques a dip in Simple Green and rebase them on the new bases, and I think your post has answered that question. Good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I must rebase and paint my Delaques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys, the reign of the Smooth Criminals begins soon!

    ReplyDelete