Search This Blog

Thursday 12 April 2018

Iron Warrior HQ's


Hello guys,

So during the post 6k blues I went about trying to make loads of different Centurions and Consuls.








So the top dude is my champion. Very pleased with him, and he usually lives with the command squad, especially given they're meant to look similar. His sword and shield are both from shapeways, I really wanted his sword to look Greek or ancient world, just another thing to make him stand out.

The second is a Vigilator. I random choice but I had lots of bits and I liked the idea of an artillery spotter for my IW. I've used him a couple times and he's done meh. Rule wise he's cool but isn't going to change the course of the Heresy. However I love the model and the logic behind him so he gets used!

What about you guys? What is your favourite Consul?

Thanks
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment